Advertisement

Exploring Danang, Vietnam on a MOTORBIKE!

Exploring Danang, Vietnam on a MOTORBIKE! Exploring Danang, Vietnam on a MOTORBIKE!
My friends, Jack and I Travelled southwest of Danang on a motorbike and I brought my camera with me! We started at 7:45 in the morning and arrived home at around 5:30 in the evening. I would give you guys the details of where we went but I honestly have no idea. I just followed Dave. Thank you guys for watching!
Please like, share and subscribe.

da nang,Danang,da nang vietnam,danang vietnam travel guide,da nang vietnam 2019,tet da nang 2020,danang vietnam 2020,Danang vlogs,vlogs,local vietnamese food,vietnam local market,motorbike race,motorbike stunts,Motorbike,travelling,Travelling vietnam,american expats in vietnam,expats living in vietnam,best place to live in vietnam for expats,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar