Advertisement

Edit Landscape Photographs using Lightroom

Edit Landscape Photographs using Lightroom In this video I share how I edit my landscape photographs using Adobe Lightroom.

I use Lightroom for post processing all of my landscape images and in this video I share my current workflow.

I share my standard workflow for editing landscape photographs using Lightroom covering areas including:
- len corrections
- removing dust spots
- tone curve presents
- balancing exposure
- boosting contrast
- adjusting colours
- split toning
- sharpening
- cropping
- adding a vignette
- selective adjustments using the radial filter

#LandscapePhotography #Lightroom



Follow me on...
- Facebook -
- Twitter -
- Instagram -

If you are interested in the gear that I use for landscape photography check out my kit on kit.co...


If you enjoy my content and would like to support me on my journey you are able to make a donation via my Ko-Fi page...

landscape photography,adobe lightroom,how to post process landscape photographs,lightroom for landscapes,post processing workflow,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar