Advertisement

Barzoni Polka for Fiddle, Violin or any other suitable folk instrument.

Barzoni Polka for Fiddle, Violin or any other suitable folk instrument. This is a new Polka which I originally penned as a Jig. In fact, it still plays well as a jig and I may get round to recording that seperately if time permits. However, when I was played it a few times I thought it had all the making of a lively Polka, which is how eventually it ended up.
The name Barzoni, is taken from a favourite violin imported by Beare and Sons at the turn of the last century, under the trade name Barzoni.
It's the fiddle that I mostly use for recording OldTime and has sadly had to go to the Luthier for repair, as the back was coming away from the edge with a serious crack. I posted a picture on the Peakfiddler facebook page, if you want to see.

NOT:
TAB:

english fiddle,dancing fiddle,english fiddle tune,polka tune,polka for dancing,fast lively fiddle tune,happy fiddle tune,ceilidh dance tune,dance tune,country dance tune,lively dance tune,english polka,dance polka,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar