Advertisement

#1 Sign a Woman Is About to Waste Your Time

#1 Sign a Woman Is About to Waste Your Time GET FREE ACCESS TO MY COURSE:
ATTEND MY SEMINAR:

GET 1on1 COACHING:

Follow me on IG for more videos: Dalexisp

PURCHASE MERCH:
Join Our Facebook Group:

SEMINARS:

--

THE TOP 10 BOOKS I RECOMMEND

1) Mastery By Robert Greene:

2) Psycho Cybernetics By Maxwell Maltz:

3) Awaken The Giant Within By Tony Robbins:

4) The Power of Now By Eckhart Tolle:

5) The 33 Strategies of War By Robert Greene:

6) Radical Acceptance By Tara Brach:

7) 48 Laws of Power By Robert Greene:

8) The Success Principles By Jack Canfield:

9) Total Recall By Arnold Schwarzenegger:

10) The Art of Seduction By Robert Greene:

11) The Laws of Human Nature By Robert Greene:

--

This is actually very important so please understand this. This is the #1 sign and if she says this, she's about to waste your time. I don't date as much anymore because I'm seeing a girl right now and I got school, it's not that I don't see other women but I don't date as much. I used to go to 8 dates in a week but not anymore because I don't have time for it but in that period, I realized a sign that a girl's about to waste my time. It's very simple and it's anytime a woman sounds uncertain.

Here's a link to the article version:

Check out my course Dark Game so you’ll learn the dark psychological secrets to making any woman fall deeply in love with you.

high value man,what women want,how to make women chase,make her chase,make her fall in love with you,how to make a woman fall in love with you,how to make a girl fall in love with you,how to make a woman obsess over you,how to make a girl like you,how to make a woman want you,how to attract women,how to make a girl feel special,how to get a girl to love you,how to get a woman to fall in love with you,how to make a girl love you,how to control a girls mind,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar