Advertisement

「ZProject」▸ I NEED YOU NOW ◂ [MEME] (Gacha)

「ZProject」▸ I NEED YOU NOW ◂ [MEME] (Gacha) GET MY MERCHANDISE NOW:

You want to support me, my channel and my work? Feel free to buy me a coffee on this page: 😊💜
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:


______________________________


P̸̡̤̘͕̘̯̲͇̔͗ͅL̷̛̬̱͈̗̈́E̷͕̘̪̥̾̓̏̓͗̃̇͐ͅÄ̸̜͎͉̹́͐͊̋͊S̵͖̊E̵̬̲̼̫̬͖͐͗̅̐̄͐͊̏ ̸̘͉̼͍͈̙̞̮͉̐̈͋̈͛̔͛̈̈́S̴̛̮͇̦̝̒͋̂͒̍̎̂͜ͅÃ̷̛̝̊̃̓̍̾̋̈́͝V̴͎̞̦̙̘̞̄͒̒́̒́́͘E̶̡̫̤̓̉͛̄̋ ̶̺̱͈̣̝̞̤͆̐̈́͛̿̆̀̍̚͠ͅṀ̵̪͉́͐͂̽̍̈́͘Ë̶̡̲̘̣͖͚̗́̈́̓͑͒̔͘!̸̻̟̃̋


______________________________

Original Meme by pastarru:

Song: Venemy - Need You Now (feat. Danica) [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Video Link:
Download/Stream:


PROGRAMS: Adobe After Effects CS6

gachatube,gachatuber,gacha,tube,lunime,games,luni,gachaverse,gachalife,gachastudio,gachaclub,verse,life,club,studio,skit,meme,story,gachameme,gachastory,tween,tweening,music,video,awesome,amazing,colors,cool,edit,editor,zouchii,vps,sushi,zucchini,zushi,zoouuchii,zouch,glmv,gsmv,gvmv,mv,cute,cut,ccp,videostar,star,after,effects,vs,ae,sony,vegas,sonyvegas,sv,transition,typography,overlays,galaxy,fast,memes,zproject,projectz,nigiri,pastarru,animation,animate,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar