Advertisement

Will Fight for a Change in work attire (please read description)

Will Fight for a Change in work attire (please read description) Hi Everyone,

Filmed: November 30, 2019. Disclaimer: There was no extended color in work attire at this time when I ranted and made a suggestion about the attire for both managers and employees to respond (aka the anonymous surveys regarding our thoughts on the attire). Yes, I’m aware I can be extremely sensitive deep down and can struggle w/communication at times, but this 1 thing I will 100% fight for. When it comes to things like this, I can be very strong-willed about it.

I honestly and mostly talked about work attire and how I wish the hoodie rule could be changed. But anyways, I also mentioned about what I’d collect in the future once I got my own place to live.

Instagram: wavesparkmusic
Twitter: musiclover (@WaveSparkMusic)

description)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar