Advertisement

Why is the 2013 Mac Pro still so expensive?!?

Why is the 2013 Mac Pro still so expensive?!? The 2013 'Trash can' Mac Pro was controversial when it came out, and controversial still a year ago when I bought the least expensive one I could find on eBay. Today though? Yeah it's still not great, in fact that one I bought a year ago was still the best deal out there! WTF?! Anyhow, in this video I'll examine why the trash can is so expensive and we'll take a look at an upcoming Mackintosh project I'm going to be working on....


Follow me on Twitter:

Join my Subreddit!

Gear:
Panasonic Lumix GH5:
Blue Snowball Mic:
Sennheiser MKE 440:
RODE VideoMic Pro+:
Edelkrone SliderOne V2:
Zecti Camera Slider:

Mac pro,Mac Pro 2013,Mac Pro 2019,new Mac pro,trash can Mac pro,cheese grater Mac pro,best Mac pro,worst Mac pro,xeon e5 1650 v2,hackintosh,macintosh,macos,ebay,buying Mac on ebay,overpriced mac,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar