Advertisement

WHAT I WORE THIS WEEK I PICKING MY SON FROM SCHOOL & GOING FOR A RUN (VLOG)

WHAT I WORE THIS WEEK I PICKING MY SON FROM SCHOOL & GOING FOR A RUN (VLOG) Welcome to my weekly What I Wore Vlog Series. I show you what I wore throughout the week and a couple of highlights of the things I got up to. Hope you enjoy the video :)
OPEN ME

Outfits of the week:
Outfit 1


Zara Curry Sweater

Zara Pleated Skirt with Belt
Zara Olive Green Heels
Chanel Brooch
Chanel Bag
Danger by Mac Lipstick



Outfit 2
Red Jogger Pants
Navy Blue Sweater Top in Sand
Faux Suede Belted Coat in Khaki
Russel and Bromley Navy Flats


Outfit 3
Gant Striped Short
Levi Jeans
Levi Belt

Converse shoes
Louis Vuitton Neverfull Bag


Outfit 4
The Pretty Dress Pink Dress
Lady Dior Bag
Russel and Bromley Heels


Outfit 5

Pretty Dress
Lady Dior Bag
Zara Heels


Outfit 6
Forever New Floral Top
Gap Navy Pants
Rusell and Bromley Loafers with Chain
Louis Vuitton Neverfull Bag


For Business Email: fashionablestepmum@gmail.com
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Website:



This video is not sponsored.

what i wore,what I wore this week,weekly vlog,wajesufamily,a week in my life,fashion2020,style2020,joannakinuthia,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar