Advertisement

Vlog: *January 3, 2020* ~Cooking w| The Instant Pot!~

Vlog: *January 3, 2020* ~Cooking w| The Instant Pot!~ Join Weight Watchers and get 1 month free:

Emmy's Cookie Site:

Maddie's Cookie Site:

My ColorStreet Nail Party:

Fetch Rewards: Use Code MQJYK to get 2,000 bonus points with you scan your first receipt!

Join My Ibotta Team:

♥ Let's Be Friends! ♥
‪Twitter: ‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬
Instagram: hkitty1122
Planner Sticker Instagram: hkittydesigns
My Etsy Shop:
Use code “HKITTY” for 10% off your purchase w/ no minimum!
Facebook:
Color Street fb: ‬ ‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬
Vlog Channel:
Beauty Channel:

Melissa/hkitty1122
P.O. Box 762644
San Antonio, TX 78245

♥ Things I Love ♥
Disney Movie Club:
Get 5 Disney Movies for just $1!

Built Bar Protein Bars $10 off Coupon:

Walmart Grocery Pickup:
Get $10 off your first order!

Shop and get CASH BACK!! Free $10 when you shop online for the 1st time!


Sam’s Referral Link:

Register your email here and receive a code for $10 off your first purchase!

~For Business Inquires Only~
Email: hkitty1122@aol.com

Camera for Beauty Videos:
Vlogging Camera I Use:
Lighting:
My Crock Pot:
My Fitbit:

FTC disclaimer: All of these items were bought by me & I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned!

hkittyVLOGS,hkittyvlogs,hkitty1122,hkitty,hello,kitty,melissa,vlogs,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar