Advertisement

Topic:1 || CH:1 || Matter in our surroundings || Class:9 || Padhai ka Panchnama ||

Topic:1 || CH:1 || Matter in our surroundings || Class:9 || Padhai ka Panchnama || Hii Guys I m back with a new video and my today's topic is:
PHYSICAL NATURE OF MATTERS:-


In this video, I will tell U that :-
1. What is matter?
2. Examples of matter.
3. Something about panch tatva
4. Something about modern classification of matter
5. physical properties of matter
6. physical nature of matter
7. characteristics of matter
8. matter is made up of particles
9. particles are very small
10. Activity 1.1 CH1
11. Activity 1.2 CH1


I hope this video is helpful for you GUYS!
I'm a new youtuber so PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Subscribe my channel!!!!
Like my videos!!!!!!!!
Share my videos!!!!!!!!!!
AND
Comment below to tell me that how can I improve my video!!!!!!!!


I will bring 1 video in every 2-3 days, PLZZZZ support me GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So bye guys, ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
\ ( )
\ /
\ /
| |
| |

#education,#ch1,#class9,#class9th,#ncertscience,#scienceexplanation,#matter,#particles,panchtatva,#activity1.1,#activity1.2,#mattercharacteristics,#padhai,#padhaikapunchnama,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar