Advertisement

The Teachings Of Rumi & It’s Similarity With Freemasonry

The Teachings Of Rumi & It’s Similarity With Freemasonry Greetings to all, I made a 49 minute video on the teachings of Mevlana Rumi and Freemasonry and how they correlate with one another. Thank you for watching my video, if any questions or comments please email me SalmanSheikh911@gmail.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED #Rumi #Freemasonry #Sufism #Islam #MasonicEducation

All images/thumbnail used in the video were obtained from Google search and I can use under the copyright laws of “Fair Use”-education purpose. All else is my original work.

Rumi,#Rumi,Sufism,Islam,Freemasons,Freemasonry,Masonic Education,Mevlevi Order Sufism,Whirling Dervishes,Shams Tabrizi,Sufi Whirling,mevlevi,tariqah,muraqaba,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar