Advertisement

THE MOST ANNOYING THINGS PEOPLE DO IN ADOPT ME. | Roblox | Adopt Me | iiGraay

THE MOST ANNOYING THINGS PEOPLE DO IN ADOPT ME. | Roblox | Adopt Me | iiGraay Hello Angels ♡

So today I decided to do a relatable video Adopt Me, the 6 most annoying things people do, I was planning to do 10 but Idk how we got to 6.

A special thank you to my friend Hazel who helped me out ♡
☛]

BUT LET'S TRY TO GET 250 BY MAY AND GE 300 BY JULY ♡
But I hope you guys enjoyed this video!

Make sure to:
✰ Subscribe
✰ Turn on the post notification bell
✰ Like
✰ Comment for suggestions in my video

A little Q n A if you're wondering:
✰ Q) What do I use to record and edit ?
✰ A) I use Camtasia 2019 for both

✰ Q) Can I friend you ?
✰ A) Sadly no. it won't be unfair and I only friend the people that Ik but you can join my games if they're on if you follow me :)

✰ Q) Do I give out items ?
✰ A) I don't give virtual items for free. However, I do them on my giveaways so make sure to enter so you can get Robux or other variety of items.

You can also see me on ☟
[☛ ]
[☛ ]

#Roblox #AdoptMe

iiGraay

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar