Advertisement

The Division 2: TARGETED LOOT is Incredibly Helpful BUT... RNG Sucks!

The Division 2: TARGETED LOOT is Incredibly Helpful BUT... RNG Sucks! The Division 2: TARGETED LOOT is Incredibly Helpful BUT... RNG Sucks!

Welcome back to The Division 2. In this video me and Con are running more missions and having a little chat, this time we're talking about the targeted loot in the game and how it's incredibly helpful but the RNG sucks. This video was recorded before State of the Game on the 15th of January so we know that gear 2.0 is coming now and will make it better. Let me know your thoughts in the comments, I hope you enjoy the video :D

Here's the link to Con's channel:

Become a member of the channel:
Subscribe to the channel:
Want some Born 2 Game merch? Check the store:
Want cheap & even free Steam games? Check Chrono out:
Suggest a game for me to play:

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Join my Discord server:
Add me on Xbox One: xBillTheGamer
Add me on Steam:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:

Outro song:

#division2 #loot #rng

Video uploaded by
Bill/Born 2 Game/xBillTheGamer

division 2,the division 2,division 2 loot,division 2 targeted loot,the division 2 targeted loot,the division 2 builds,the division 2 news,division 2 gameplay,the division 2 update,the division 2 build,state of the game,division 2 build,division 2 state of the game,division 2 builds,division 2 tu6 build,the division 2 tu6,division 2 tu6,division 2 pve build,the division 2 state of the game,the division 2 pve build,division 2 update,tu6 build,div 2,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar