Advertisement

Something Is Living In My Room!

Something Is Living In My Room! ★ Be Awesome & Subscribe Now! ★
Can we hit 100,000 subs?
❤ You guys are AMAZING! ❤
______
MY CRAZY STORY
What's your story? We'd like to hear it! Send it to hello@mycrazystory.com and we may create an episode about it!
______
ABOUT THE EPISODE
Campbell just moved into his new apartment when he started to notice strange things there. Something was wrong with his flatmate? Or did he go insane...?

KEYWORDS:
moving, flatmate, going crazy

SCRIPT
My name is Campbell, and I have a scary story to share with you. It’s not scary because of ghosts, or demons, or anything like that…it’s scary because it’s the story of how I thought I was literally going insane. I’ve been told it’s an unbelievable story, but trust me – it’s all true, and It happened to me just over a year ago.
Let me set the scene. I was 18 years old, just out of high school and getting ready to go to college. I wasn’t accepted at any of the schools close to home, so I ended up going out of state. Moving so far from home was a little nerve-wracking, but I was also really excited. It felt crazy that I was allowed so much freedom, you know? New city, new me. I could do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted.
I had to figure out where I was going to live, and after looking at all the options, I decided to live off campus. I think it was that urge to have as much freedom as possible taking control of my decisions, but it turned out to be my first mistake. My second mistake was not meeting my potential roommate in person before signing the lease. To be fair, I was a five-hour drive away, so it just made sense to find someone – anyone - looking for a roommate. I found a great little apartment, off campus but still pretty close to school. The price was really reasonable, and technically, since it was a 2 bedroom, we wouldn’t even be roommates, we’d be apartment-mates. I was sold! I didn’t even have to sign anything yet, because the guy living there, Mark, was just trying to sublet the space after his other roommate moved out unexpectedly. So, got the living situation checked off! One less thing to stress about.
All summer long Mom and I shopped for stuff for my new apartment. Mid-August I quit my job lifeguarding at the pool, and we packed up all my belongings. My parents were going to road trip with me, our van packed full of practically everything I owned. It was a long, slow journey, especially because I get REALLY carsick.
When we got to the city, found the address of the apartment on Google Maps, and felt a weird mix of emotions – sort of a combo car sickness/anticipation. A new chapter of my life was about to begin. I felt like an adult, for the first time. I texted my new roommate to let him know we were in town. He was at home, ready to give me my key and show us around the place, so he said just come on up. Once we’d found the right apartment building, we took the elevator up to the second floor, lugging a couple of suitcases of my stuff with us. It felt weird to not get a key from the front desk or anything, and I started to get nervous about the whole situation – I’d never met this guy! What if he was a murderer? Or just a total creep?
No worries – the guy who answered the door looked totally normal - average haircut, jeans, a band t-shirt. All in all, he looked like me, but maybe a couple of years older.
“Hi, I’m Mark,” he said, holding out his hand.“You must be Campbell! And these must be your parents. Well, come inside – there’s not really a lot to see, to be honest, but I’ll give you a tour anyway.”
Mark showed us around, and he was right – there wasn’t a lot to see. My room was bare, and Mark’s was pretty messy but it all seemed like…just normal college kid stuff. Some beer bottles, posters, a pile of dirty clothes on a chair. Pretty standard. He hadn’t exaggerated the amount of privacy – for a roommate situation, it was pretty good. “Technically I think this was just meant to be a one bedroom with den,” he explained, “but it’s way cheaper to split it between us than have all this extra room for one person. It all works out pretty well.”
“Why did your old roommate move out so suddenly?” I asked.
“Family issues, I think. He didn’t really give many details, and I didn’t want to press. It seemed sensitive.” Mark said lightly. “Do you guys want some help carrying stuff up from your car?”
“Oh, that would be lovely,” my mom answered. We made the trek from the car to the apartment a couple of times, lugging everything up, until finally, the car was empty, and my now-bedroom was full of random piles of stuff. I gave my parents goodbye hugs, and then started to unpack.
For the first couple of weeks, things were pretty normal. You haven’t noticed anything weird yet, right? Well, neither had I, and unlike you, I didn’t have anyone at the beginning of the story telling me that things were about to get insane. I decorated my room, started going to orientation stuff, and mostly, I didn’t see my roommate at all.

animated stories funny,story time cartoon,story time,actually happened,my story animated,animated channel,actually happened stories,true stories,animation short film,short animation,story booth,animated story,teen stories,dory story,story animated,real stories,mycrazystory,love story,my story,animation short film funny,real stories animated,moving,flatmate,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar