Advertisement

Slow-Mo Boiling Pots on the Wailuku River

Slow-Mo Boiling Pots on the Wailuku River It was raining up on Mauna Loa, so I decided to cruise over for a view of the Boiling Pots. When there isn't any rain up on the Volcano, it's fairly calm here. People go swimming under the waterfalls. However, I don't recommend doing it! There are no lifeguards and there can be hidden under-currents that create swirling pools. Hence the name "Boiling Pots". Every year there are numerous people who disappear here and never are found. The bodies must eventually make it to the ocean about a mile away...

I captured this video with my DJI Osmo Pocket camera. If you don't know what it is, look into it. I think it's one of my favorite and most useful cameras. I take it everywhere.

Hawaii,Hilo,Wailuku River,Boiling Pots,Volcano,Mauna Loa,River,Rain,Slow Motion,Slow-mo,selfie,photo-op,DJI,DJI Osmo,DJI Osmo Pocket,Video,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar