Advertisement

Restoration Old Air Conditioning Compressor Pump | Restore DAEWOO Car Tools

Restoration Old Air Conditioning Compressor Pump | Restore DAEWOO Car Tools Restoration Old Air Conditioning Compressor Pump | Restore DAEWOO Car Tools.
This is my father's car.
This car was used by my father 27 years ago. Now it's too old and rusty. My friend and I will try to restoration it. because it is memory of my father and family.
i hope you find something useful & enjoy from this video!
i am happy to receive your feedbacks, advices, suggestions to improve myself.
!!! i apologize for the mistake if I have made in this restoration !!!
thank You so much follow me:
#Restoration2R #car #teardown

Restoration,restore,tool,antique,Rusty,old,korea,restoration car,car restoration,restore car,car restore,old car,tear down,engine car,engine,old engine,car,made in korea,restoration engine,restoration engine car,engine restoration,gasoline,restoration and reuse,restoration old car,old cars,restoration car old,daewoo,rescue cars,daewoo cars,rescue car,car rebuild,rescue,reuse,old car restoration,reuse car,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar