Advertisement

Moreover pt3

Moreover pt3 Lets try that again. I was not directing my last video at anyone person. I was only pointing out that I may be posting love but I am not the one to bang heads with. There is no fear. that will never change these things about me. It is who I am. Its who we all are. Think about it. out of all the things our Creator created. We are the only human beings. Here is the really cool part. We get to define what that means. That is truly awesome when you think about that.I just know we can do so much more than this. We are letting them kill our mother and blame us. That is what we are doing but not the way the true rapist of our Mother. Earth. Its the only home we have Pardon me but F**k them!!!! They believe that because they borrowed into her womb they can survive what is coming? I say Its never to late to make mother great again.. either way Mother wins this battle She will crush them or maybe the sun goes Nova and my comet arrives They cannot win we don't have to lose too.

music,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar