Advertisement

MANDELA EFFECTS THAT HAVE MY MIND SPINNING | ARE WE IN A SIMULATION FOR REAL?!

MANDELA EFFECTS THAT HAVE MY MIND SPINNING | ARE WE IN A SIMULATION FOR REAL?! Hi Friends!!

Thanks for stopping by! If you’re into Makeup & Beauty, mixed with a little Conspiracy and True Crime (you know; the ‘ushe’) you’ve come to the right place and Im so glad you found me!

DEETS ON THIS WEEKS VIDEO

I got sucked into the Mandela Effect rabbit hole and I am not ok…. Lol I actually think that we are in a simulation more and more every day hahah fml! Who is with me on this?!

There are a lot more to cover so I am going to be piecing together more of these here and there so that I can talk this out with you guys! Haha I can’t deal on my ownnnnnn!

I know the 101 Dalmations one hasn’t been talked about. It was such a small detail of the movie, but there has to be ONE person who’s childhood was affected by that like mine lol WHERE YOU AT?! I can’t be alone on that one!

Aaanywayysss! I hope you enjoy! I’ll see you Monday!

Thank you for watching, Liking & Subscribing! It means soooo much and helps more than you know!

OH!! Stay tuned for the end to hear the winner for the Conspiracy palette announced and truly see that I cry over EVERYTHING! HAHA

All my love always,

XO - Sher

You can find me on Instagram!

Instagram -


****************************************************
BINGE SOME OF MY OTHER CONSPIRACY & MYSTERY VIDEOS
****************************************************
Michael Jackson


Hello Kitty Case


Luka Magnotta


Marilyn Monroe

_______________________________
Reference Material Used

Shane Dawson


James Turner


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WHAT I USE TO FILM

Filming Equipment:
Canon Rebel SL2 -
LED Panel Light for Backdrop -
Lights -
Ring light (not the one I currently have but recommend over mine ;) ) -

madela effect,mandela effects,conspiracy theory,conspiracy theories,sherrilyn dale,101 dalmations,berenstein bears,berenstain bears,monoploly man,shazzam,mystery,false memories,alternate universe,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar