Advertisement

Managing My Money Going Into 2020! | Dividends, Dividend Investing Portfolio, Passive Income

Managing My Money Going Into 2020! | Dividends, Dividend Investing Portfolio, Passive Income Today I'm giving an update on how I plan to allocate my capital going into 2020 for my dividend investing portfolio. Dividends and dividend income in the dividend portfolio comes from M1 Finance, fidelity investments, fundrise and cardone capital. I show in depth how and why I manage my money this way and how I would ideally manage my portfolio without constraints when I decide to venture into other online businesses, and real estate for passive income and dividend income.

At the moment, the dividend investing portfolio has just under $400,000 a multitude of dividend paying positions, and pays approximately $11,500 in dividend income. The entire portfolio is a good diversification into other stocks and financial institutions. 2019 pulled in just under $9000 in dividend income and over $10,600 in passive income if you include YouTube Income. Investing has picked up over the past few years, but I believe dividend investing 2020 is the way to go.

That said, I prefer the dividends coming that provide the passive income rather than the capital gains in the portfolio, but it is nice to have a nest egg in the stock market in case I need to allocate capital to anything like real estate or what not in 2020.

Blog:

Stock Market Investing Course (Use LearnToInvest20 for 20% off):

Investment Tracker:

M1 Finance Pie:

Instagram - @Matt_Money1 -

Facebook:

Feel free to use this as a way you can learn how to invest in the stock market, how to start investing in businesses, or make money online.

dividends,dividend investing,dividend portfolio,dividend investing portfolio,investing,dividend investing 2020,Dividend stocks 2020,dividend portfolio 2020,fundrise,fidelity investments,Dividends 2020,dividend stocks,best dividend stocks,how to invest,monthly dividend payer,Stocks 2020,passive income,stock market,money,stocks,capital management,portfolio management,capital allocation,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar