Advertisement

[M4F]Boyfriend Roleplay ASMR | You'll Be An Amazing Mother Deep Voice | Khleo Bella [M4F]

[M4F]Boyfriend Roleplay ASMR | You'll Be An Amazing Mother Deep Voice | Khleo Bella [M4F] So I think I might have fixed the problem with my computer! That means I'll be able to put out more videos, and most likely more than one a day!

I freaking love this series!! Its soo amazing, and as much as everyone says they love it, I honestly get my "fix" from doing it. I've always wanted to have a family and kids and playing this out with you all...ahhh I love it..

So the quick story behind this one is that you've been feeling low, stressed about the idea of being a mother and wondering if you'll be enough. I'm never going to be worried about you, you're the most patient, relaxing and amazing woman ever. I have no problem reminding you of this!

I hope my deep and raspy voice can calm you down after a long day. I hope I can give you the companionship that every woman deserves. I love you all..
Your boyfriend

-Khleo

OH P.S.
I made a twitter if you want to talk to me! we can just hang out and chat about whatever you want.

ASMR,Boyfriend Roleplay,Roleplay,Boyfriend,Family,Pregnant,Comfort,Deep Voice,Raspy Voice,Part 3,M4F,Relaxing,Our Family,Love,I love you,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar