Advertisement

Kid story:Kids have winter hot pot in school | There are lots of tasty food for the hot pot

Kid story:Kids have winter hot pot in school | There are lots of tasty food for the hot pot My students had winter hot pot in school together. In the video, I asked them what do they have in their bowls. They answered with a simple sentence structure: I have... This way, they learn the food's name and how to use simple English to answer questions.
我的學生們一起在學校裡吃冬季火鍋。 在視頻中,我問他們碗裡有什麼。 他們用簡單的句子結構回答:I have...這樣,他們學習了食物的名稱以及如何使用簡單的英語回答問題。

Keywords: winter hot pot, tasty food, yummy food, yummy hot pot, esl learning

如果你想鼓勵Miss Carol Lee 努力做視頻, 歡迎用以下連結贊助任何數目, (最少可以是港幣$5或美金$1):


You may make a donation of whatever amount from HKD$5 or USD $1 to Miss Carol using the link above.

I am a kindergarten English teacher in Hong Kong. My students are second language learners of English, I hope their participation in some of the videos may help to build their confidence in using English even though their English is not perfect. I feel so proud of them as they're only 4-6 year-olds. I hope you enjoy the videos. if you like them, please 'like', 'subscribe' and hit the bell button so you don't miss my future uploads. You are also welcome to share my videos or use them in your classroom.

我是一位香港的幼兒園英語老師。 我的學生是英語的第二語言學習者,我希望讓他們參與我的一些視頻能有助於建立他們使用英語的信心,他們的英語並不完美但我為他們感到驕傲,因為他們只有4-6歲。請訂閱或和按鈴鐺支持!謝謝大家,歡迎你分享我的視頻,如合適你也可在課室使用。

我也有用廣東話和華語製作視頻。
2019年12月開始 , 廣東話視頻在' 大馬人在香港 ' 上傳, 歡迎訂閱支持, 連結是:


💙推薦你看我的以下影片💙

【關於我 About me】

1. [住在香港的大馬華人] 一個幼稚園英文老師的自我介紹



2. [住在香港的大馬華人] 在馬來西亞必吃的正宗印度薄餅



3. [住在香港的大馬華人] 嫁來香港24年,第一次新年期間回鄉。。。。。。撈生。





【關於幼兒學習 About Hong Kong ESL kids learning】

1. Phonics vs IPA 香港幼稚園英文老師告訴你小朋友學Phonics好還是學IPA好?



2. Kid story: learn to use 'an', 'the' ...'an', 'the'的用法



3. kid story: singular and plural nouns for kindergarten幼稚園英文名詞單數與眾數



4. [Phonics] Short vowels 母音



5. 【Phonics】Consonants sounds輔音(發音示範)...in alphabetical order


winter hot pot,esl kids,real life learning for esl kids,yummy food,food for hot pot,Hong Kong kindergarten english lesson,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar