Advertisement

Just My Imagination - The Temptations | Ukulele Karaoke Track

Just My Imagination - The Temptations | Ukulele Karaoke Track Welcome to "Just My Imagination" by The Temptations, the first karaoke track in the playlist! This song starts you off with the chords C, F, and G, BUT for almost the entire song you will be using just C and F. There is only ONE PLACE where the G chord enters (that's in the bridge, so look out!). This song is for getting you used to switching between C and F, a very common chord switch.

Here are some suggestions for strumming patterns to use!
Beginner - One down strum on each chord
Intermediate - Four down strums on each chord
Advanced - D du udu on each chord

This karaoke track is in the original key, meaning these are the chords you would use to play along with the original recording.

Have fun and please let me know if you have any questions! I'll do my best to answer them in the comments. Happy playing! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Become a patron: 

Check out my first album :)
Listen on Spotify: 
Listen on Youtube: 
Buy hardcopy: 

Follow me!
Instagram: 
Twitter: 
Facebook: 
Snapchat: helloabbylyons

Ukulele Karaoke,Ukulele,just my imagination,the temptations,ukulele cover,ukulele music,beginning ukulele songs,easy ukulele songs,uke,how to play ukulele,Abby Lyons,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar