Advertisement

Jeonju day 3. We negotiate prices and visit the big department stores

Jeonju day 3. We negotiate prices and visit the big department stores This is our third day of our trip to Jeonju. My Wife and I visited our family in Jeonju South Korea and wanted to share our experiences with the food, culture and just general observations of our trip. Obviously through the eyes of an American perspective. While I have lived in Korea before and have visited many time with my wife, I wanted to give my perspective and some of the great things in this city. We spend most of our time in and around Jeonju for the entire trip

Jeonju,jeonju south korea,jeonju korea,jeonju university,korea,south korea,korean food,Christmas in Jeonju,jeonju,jeonju hanok village,korean chicken,korean fried chicken,korea travel vlogs,korean food eating,south korea vlog,jeonbuk national university,jeonju sourth korea,jeonju univeristy,korean chicken wings,korean fried chicken wings,jeonju food,korea travel,korea vlog,korea travel video,korea travel tips,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar