Advertisement

I Saved the Glands from a Coyote I Trapped!!!

I Saved the Glands from a Coyote I Trapped!!! After doing my chores I head out to the trap line on a cold and windy morning. The first trap I get to has coyote #10!!! After checking the rest of the traps and removing a black possum, I go to the shop to skin the yote and save some GLANDS for a trapping lure!!! I hope you enjoy the video!!!

Go check out DUX here and pick up some sweet swag!

My Instagram nye_guy_
Business inquiries please Email me @ jordanthebutcher@gmail.com

Equipment
GoPro Hero 4
Lav Mic.
Hand Warmers
Hunting Belt like mine
Dove Mojo
Teal Mojo
Benelli SBE2 (main gun)
Carlsons Cremator
Butcher Knife

jordans harvest,trapping,coyote trapping,kansas trapping,trapping videos,trapping tree rows,how to trap coyotes,best coyote trap,best coyote lure,best coyote bait,how to catch a coyote,farming,homesteading,goats,possum,black possum,kansas youtuber,how to save coyote glands,coyote gland lure,homemade coyote lure,coyote hunting,boar goats,hobby farm,coyote control,removing coyote glands,festiva,kansas trapper,homestead farm,best coyote set,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar