Advertisement

I left for a day... AND CAME HOME TO THIS! Vlog 221

I left for a day... AND CAME HOME TO THIS!  Vlog 221 FIXING STUFF IN THE SHEEP BARN.
I finally got a day off the farm, to attend a board meeting. Mark was left in charge, and apparently, he had a day similar to one of mine.
Meaning, something broke.
Unfortunately, it was due to me.

Just when I thought that was the only issue, I was quickly proved wrong when I went to open our overhead door.
Let's just say, I'm glad I'm not scared of heights...
#sheep #sheepbarn #fixingequipment

THANKS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!!!

I FINALLY HAVE MERCH!


Subscribe to my channel:


MY HUSBAND NOW HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
You can follow our grain farming operation over there!

Subscribe to his channel:


Follow me on:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Contact Me:
brocksandi@hotmail.com

*NEW*⬇️⬇️
Mail:
PO BOX 402
Hensall, ON Canada
N0M 1X0

fixing equipment in the sheep barn,deterring birds from nesting in the overhead door chain,deterring birds from nesting in the barn,how to get rid of birds nesting in the sheep barn,when stuff goes wrong on the farm,how to organize your barn before you go away,how to treat a lamb with a sore foot,how big do lambs get in one month,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar