Advertisement

I COULD HAVE SAVED MY MOTHER...so I thought.

I COULD HAVE SAVED MY MOTHER...so I thought. E.S. reflects on death.

To purchase indigenous seeds, visiting my website at...


Support this channel on Patreon |

Support this channel for continual daily videos.

CashApp at $CHILLEMEDIA

IG @eatlovemigrate

Business & Sponsorships
eatlovetravelafrica@gmail.com

#ancestors
#death
#transition
#whatsnortherghanalike
#harmattanghana
#yearofreturnnorthernghana
#yearofreturn
#northernghana
#indigenousghana

how to cope with death,ancestors,helping a loved one with mental illness,mental illness africa,healing with african herbs,african coping with death,mental illness in the black community,mental illness cured using natural medicine,substance abuse black community,cnn,cbs news,pbs,the young turks,black news,new blacks ghana,diaspora new channel,phil scott show,why i moved to africa,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar