Advertisement

I ADVISE AGAINST EATING ANYTHING | Pity Party

I ADVISE AGAINST EATING ANYTHING | Pity Party This Pity Party sucks. At least there's cake...

Like what you see? Share, like, and subscribe! It helps out a lot :)

Like me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Tumblr:
Check out my merch:
Join the community-run Discord:

Mail things to me:
PO Box 12501
Rochester, NY 14612

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fan art by:

Want to play Pity Party for FREE? Click the link:

Intro animation courtesy of the very awesome MikeTM:

Outro track by IraW.

Outro screen courtesy of Makorie:

Girbeagly,Pity Party,Pity Party game,Pity Party indie game,Pity Party let's play,Pity Party walkthrough,Pity Party playthrough,Pity Party gameplay,Pity Party commentary,horror game,point and click game,puzzle game,adventure game,scary game,casual game,free game,PC game,itch.io game,luminenoctis,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar