Advertisement

HUGE 1 YR MUSCLE MEMORY TRANSFORMATION + Physique Recap + Appropriate Body-fat For HS Skill Players

HUGE 1 YR MUSCLE MEMORY TRANSFORMATION + Physique Recap + Appropriate Body-fat For HS Skill Players MAJOR MUSCLE MEMORY TRANSFORMATION + Physique Update + Appropriate Body-fat For Skill Players

Different style of video today, appreciate you tuning in. We discuss my physical changes in my quest to regain my previous size and strength and then beyond. I have seen a 20 pound increase in bodyweight with very little fat gain primarily due to muscle memory, but the program is really helping to bring out what was once there. I also give my take on what I feel is an appropriate body fat amount for skill players and athletes that rely on speed and agility.

MAJOR,MUSCLE,MEMORY,TRANSFORMATION,PHYSIQUE,RECAP,APPROPRIATE,BODY-FAT,FOR,HIGH,SCHOOL,SKILL,PLAYERS,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar