Advertisement

How to Trade on Friday | Friday is for Option Seller not Buyer

How to Trade on Friday | Friday is for Option Seller not Buyer Hello friends Good morning how are you all.. I hope everyone is fine..


Today’s topic of this video is “how to trade in option on Friday??”

As you all know about me that I’m an option buyer not seller. So what my suggestion is that don’t do trading on Friday. If you doing than trade only in one or two lots maximum because Friday is day of the premium decay. Friday itself you can give it to bigger traders who sell the option to eat premium. As I told you before that if you want to make good money than trade only in Wednesday and Thursday. You all do analysis of SGX nifty what situation it is in like red or green that will affect our market. Market outlook is already shared by me that buy on dip everytime you get chance and short at high. But I don’t know what thoughts roaming in your mind that I want to trade daily and ended with loss.

You have mindset like our hand itching very much so let’s do it and make huge money. stop losing your hard earned money. By saying this all thoughts in your mind come first is like who is he talking all kind of negativity in morning but truth is always bitter!!

As you all know I don’t ask you for like comment and subscribe if you like my content than you do it by yourself. I have value for likes by viewers which be done by their pure heart and zero value for artificial one.

Jay hind… Jay bharat…

#nifty
#banknifty
#srpikauniversity

Buyer

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar