Advertisement

GTA 5 Roleplay -ARP- Ja King Can't Stay Out Of Prison

GTA 5 Roleplay -ARP- Ja King Can't Stay Out Of Prison Ja King gets out of prison and ends up going right back cray encounter!

If you would like to come check out our Instagram there are a lot of cool looking pics from our server



If you guys would like to join the fun of the videos being live you can always come over to my twitch channel I always post on twitter what time I should be going live, and when I am live, so you should follow me on twitter as well!



Check out TonyP341 Channel-



Check Out Firekitten-



Check out CarlXGaming-



If you like what you see please don't forget to hit that subscribe button and post notification bell, so you all don't miss the next upload. A lot of videos to come to the Channel! Thanks to all of you that have already hit that subscribe button. I may start doing some youtube live streams soon! Let me know in the comment section if you would like to see that! Shout out to everyone at Aspirant gaming for amazing Roleplay!



Twitter-



Instagram-



My Discord-



Want to join us?





Aspirant Gaming-Twitter-



#ARP #Gta5rp #Roleplay

AspirantGaming,Doj,Ocrp,PoliceRp,EmergencyRp,RolePlay,GTA5,PC,LEO,ACDCRP,DOJ,Firekitten,Gaming,Ps4,Xboxone,Multiplayer,Rp,Robbers,First 30 minutes,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar