Advertisement

GMA's Voltes 5 Legacy Trailer opinions (sharing My Thoughts and excitement) [Not a Review]

GMA's Voltes 5 Legacy Trailer opinions (sharing My Thoughts and excitement)  [Not a Review] PLEASE READ!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS! LET'S VOLT IN!!

Hello Guys! I am well aware that my content is not that High quality, I'm still trying to learn since I'm a small channel and starting, please let's be kind to each other :) let's have fun! get excited. this is actually my first time doing this kind of content and I have received a lot of positive and negative feedback on this video maraming maraming salamat po! I will take them as a Constructive criticism to improve the quality of my content in the future :) I have disabled the comments because I don't tolerate saying bad words to other people, again maraming salamat po sa Feedback nyo it will really help my channel grow! I AM DOING MY BEST PO :) THANK YOU PO SA INYONG LAHAT HAPPY NEW YEAR!

so GMA gave us the trailer for their upcoming Live action series of Voltes V and here are my thoughts and opinions about the Trailer!

thank you guys for watching this short vid :) HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! don't forget to leave a like, comment your thoughts and also don't forget to subscribe!!

note:
I do not own the trailer all rights to GMA, the trailer was use for doing a review and giving comments.
Copyright Disclaimer: allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

Follow my Fb page for other news on gaming stuff, memes etc XD


Support me on streamlabs!
Streamlabs donation link:
Donations are optional but still appreciated, any amount would do and will be a big help for improving the stream!

#Voltes5Legacy #Voltes5GMA

GMA,Voltes5,VoltesV,GMANetwork,Jessica Soho,Voltes V trailer Reaction,Reaction,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar