Advertisement

Empty TOILET PAPER ROLL coming to life after adding some water! | I explained how did that happen!

Empty TOILET PAPER ROLL coming to life after adding some water! | I explained how did that happen! Usually, we just throw away the empty toilet paper roll and never think of it ever again. Others use empty toilet paper rolls as a DIY to hold some pencils for example. But why is the toilet paper forgotten that much? Did you ever ask if it's thirsty, knowing that it spends all of its life in a place filled with water?!
Well, My ADHD mind decided to do what others are lacking and forgetting...

I gave a toilet paper roll some water, and time-lapsed the process of the water being sucked up the dry roll.

Also, some facial expressions and arms were added to animate the process as well as some human slurping sounds and intense music!

The result was so funny that I had to create a tutorial for the YouTube community.

Oh, this is my first video with my new YouTube setup mini studio!
Let me know what you think of it and what should I add more to it to make it more appealing!

Did you know that the peeps on Twitter knew before you about the video?
Make sure to follow me on all the different social media platforms.

Instagram:
Twitter:
Tiktok:

I know about the microphone quality and will be getting a new higher quality microphone as my channel grows. So make sure to support and subscribe!

I used two small LED lights to light the timelapse setup.

ADHD is real and I am using Youtube to share the odd thoughts I get with the world!

toilet paper coming to life,toilet paper roll,toilet paper DIY,ADHD is real,water drinking coming to life,asmr,explained,how did that happen,human sounds,final cut pro x tutorial,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar