Advertisement

Dieting In College: Why I quit the Keto Diet...

Dieting In College: Why I quit the Keto Diet... Hey guys, I hope your year is off to a great start! Many of my followers ask me how I continue to maintain my weight while being in school. In this video I spill the real ☕️ about dieting in college! I hope you enjoy this video!:)

DON’T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE

Tell a friend to tell a friend about my channel!

Also, please comment down below any specific content you’d like to see me put out this year... Thanks in advance☺️.

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram & Twitter❄️ shavvquincii
Snapchat❄️ itsquinci

iMovie,keto,diet,college,black girl,keto diet,workout plan,beauty,fashion,lifestyle,carbs,sugar,water,soda,sweets,gym,2020,2019,new year,goals,workout,healthy living,healthy eating,HBCU,NCAT23,NCAT24,NCAT,university,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar