Advertisement

Ask An Aquarius: My Awesome Novelty Pocketbook Collection!

Ask An Aquarius: My Awesome Novelty Pocketbook Collection! My response to subscribers who want to see my collection!

Want to win a free book on the Sun sign of your choice? Enter here:

I am still accepting tips and love donations to the channel. Want to make a love donation? Paypal me at:

My social media:
Facebook:
Instagram: @queen_auset_heru
Twitter:

Want to rock your Aquarius pride? Or, do you love an Aquarius who does? Check out my new products just in time for the Winter holidays!






Need a reading or got a general question?! Email me to make an appointment or get an answer.... askanaquarius007@gmail.com Readings are $35 for 30 minutes and $68 for an hour.

Please, check out my Patreon page and sign up to be my patron:
My Beloved Patrons:
#1 Ronald Clark
#2 Zamani Feelings
#3 TC
#4 CorrineC

Want to send me a gift? View my Amazon Wish List:

Send me an Amazon gift card to my email: askanaquarius007@gmail.com or Paypal me the money: and Ill buy it.....when it arrives, Ill show it in the video! Or, email me for my mailing address. Let me know which item to buy.

Ask An Aquarius: My Awesome Novelty Pocketbook Collection,My Awesome Novelty Pocketbook Collection,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar