Advertisement

Acrylic painting of a beautiful night sky and tree step by step

Acrylic painting of a beautiful night sky and tree step by step Acrylic painting of a beautiful night sky for and tree step by step easy for beginners to try. In this painting I try to show starry sky. Hope you will enjoy this video.


Colors used:
1. Lemon Yellow
2. Yellow ochre
3. Crimson red
4. Cobalt blue
5. Prussian blue
6. White
7. Black

Materials used:

1. Acrylic brush
2. Artist acrylic colour
3. canvas 20cm x 25cm
4. Masking tape
5. water :)
6. sheet of glass to mix the paints
7. Big Artist acrylic colour (optional)
8. Tissue paper for picking up some of the colour
9. Hair dryer to dry the watercolor layers
10. Makeup Brush
11. patience ;)


Subscribe to my channel to get more drawing videos.
▽ Visit my other channel👇:


▽ My Facebook Page Link 👇


▽ My Twitter Link 👇


▽ My Instagram Link 👇

acrylic painting,acrylic painting for beginners,acrylic,Painting,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar