Advertisement

A refreshing Hoppy drink with zero alcohol and essentially zero carbs or gluten.

A refreshing Hoppy drink with zero alcohol and essentially zero carbs or gluten. I had tried a commercially available "hoppy refreshing drink" that I felt fell flat for me. I wanted more hop character, and I wanted it a little more "beer-like". Most homebrewers make this way more complicated than it needs to be, so here I just did a quick easy version that was ready within 48 hours, and has a very refreshing hop character. The chocolate malt was added to give a bit of color, but next time I'll probably cut it in half. Either way, it was fun to do, and I'm burning through it super fast, so I'll do another one here soon. Cheers!
Recipe:
1.6 oz chocolate malt (For color, light flavor. Next time I'd cut that in half)
.1oz 2o min boil citra
1oz flameout citra
4 gal water
Procedure: steep malt while heating water to boiling.
Once boiling, add .1oz citra and boil 20 minutes
After 20 min boil, add 1oz citra flameout hops.
Cold crash, force card, and enjoy!
Tags: hoppy refresher, hop water, hop tea, zero alcohol IPA

gluten.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar