Advertisement

A Comprehensive Care Guide: ALOCASIA! Light, Water, Humidity, Soil, Pests, and General Tips!

A Comprehensive Care Guide: ALOCASIA! Light, Water, Humidity, Soil, Pests, and General Tips! READ THE BIO!
Check out my insta:





DM me on insta for 10$ off NOOT fertilizer!

SEND ME MAIL!
1116 S Vista Ave
#163
Boise Idaho 83705

Thank you so much for your support. I’ve been crazy stressed, and I’m having a lot of trouble sleeping after the incident, but I’m so excited to move forward from here :) Let the daily posting begin!!!

Love as always,
Ash!

#Alocasia #careguide #houseplants

Houseplant,House plant,Houseplants,house plants,Rare house plant,Rare houseplants,Rare house plants,Rare houseplant,Aroid,Rare aroid,Greenhouse,Plant shop,Plant haul,Plant tour,Care guide,Plant care guide,Alocasia plant care guide,Alocasia,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar