Advertisement

A COLD ONE while Fishing! Local Fishing and Drinking on Vacation

A COLD ONE while Fishing! Local Fishing and Drinking on Vacation Today I am doing some local fishing and drinking on vacation. I am enjoying a cold one while fishing today. Gotta take a drink for every fish I catch... cheers! I am fishing with small bottom rigs for whatever bites and gives me an excuse to drink. I am enjoying the fishing away from home. The cold drink only makes it that much better. This local drink is named Fairhope Amber and it was just what the doctor ordered. Have you had a drink while fishing? Its almost a match made in heaven. Cheers! #cheers

Send mail to the show here:
Realistic Fishing
PO Box 2005
Lebanon TN 37088

Buy it & Try it Yourself:

Contribute via Patreon:
Awesome Patrons: Devin Long - Jason Smith - Scott Hettel - Chue Lee - Scott Kidder - Clinodev - CastFromTheHip -
A Guy From Denmark - Jung Hoon Choi - Shawn Wahl - Marlo C - Austin Matthew Combs - Robert Pruess

Check out my SHIRTS:

Follow me on social media:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:

A COLD ONE while Fishing! Local Fishing and Drinking on Vacation,drinking while fishing,fishing on vacation,local fishing,local fishing on vacation,vacation fishing,fishing while on vacation,cold vacation fishing,cold vacation fishing drink,cold fishing drinks,fishing with cold drinks,vacation fishing while drinking,cold fishing,cold local fishing,local vacation,fishing,vacation,drinking,local,cold one while fishing,cold while fishing,local fish,cold one,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar