Advertisement

5 Ways the Internet Has Significantly Improved My Life. #LiveAlive

5 Ways the Internet Has Significantly Improved My Life. #LiveAlive The Head Hutt: Papercrete Mega-Sculpture, in Black and White


The Head Hutt: Papercrete Mega-Sculpture, in Black and White (Mega-Sculptures Book 1) Kindle Edition


The Head Hutt Papercrete Mega-Sculpture (full color paperback)


The Head Hutt Picture Book, Black and White: The Why's, How's, and What-For's of Building the Head Hutt Mega-Sculpture, Black and White Version (Multi-Medium Mega-Sculptures) Paperback – January 1, 2020

The Head Hutt Picture Book, Full Color Edition: The why's, how's, and what-for's of building the Head Hutt Mega-Sculpture (Mega-Sculptures)



47 truths: Musings of a Modern-Day Multi-Medium Storyteller; A playful exploration of alchemy and coherence through the transformative magic of words. Kindle Edition


Ride
Angel Lilly, ft 1000 Words -- Audio CD


Something Sometime Somehow
Angel Lilly -- Audio CD


Back Porch Model
1000 Words -- Audio CD



8 11 18, 5 ways the internet has improved my life significantly, changed my perspective on self, self awareness through social media, perspective of humanity, personal breakdown, new tribes, new communities, ability to build community, family

See some of my work, buy my books and courses, or hire me here:



You can listen to and download some of my original music on reverbnation here:





Or with 1000 Words here:







#PlayLovePlay

#PlayEveryDay

#AuthenticActionSchool





Thanks for watching!

Don't forget to Subscribe and click the Notifications Bell if you want to.



All Rights Reserved.

Published by GAL Media/FunFast Productions.



You can support me on Patreon:







Or:

follow my blog at:





Buy my books on Amazon:













Find me on Facebook (Angel Lilly, Practical Healing, Empowerment Tribe, Authentic Action), Instagram (gabrielle.lilly), and Twitter (NMGAL007).



Project Development:







Enjoy a wonderfilled day!

Don't forget:

"You're gonna die soon enough. There’s no need to rush."

authentic action,AAA Podcast,Angel Lilly,Play Every Day,PlayLovePlay,2 Cents Positivity,Positivitist,LiveAlive,Empowerment,Practical Healing,Empowerment Coach,Improvement Facilitator,Artist Out Loud,Evolution,Self Love,8 11 18,5 ways the internet has improved my life significantly,changed my perspective on self,self awareness through social media,perspective of humanity,personal breakdown,new tribes,new communities,ability to build community,family,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar