Advertisement

What's In My Bag w| Martha Hunt | Model's Off Duty, CBD, & VS Angel Must Haves | Sanne Vloet

What's In My Bag w| Martha Hunt | Model's Off Duty, CBD, & VS Angel Must Haves | Sanne Vloet What's In My Bag w/ Victoria's Secret Angel Martha Hunt | Chatty Model's Off Duty, What A VS Angel Takes With Them On the Go, & CBD + The Skincare Brand I Am Launching Soon | Sanne Vloet

Hey Guys!

Have you noticed how many more models have joined Youtube in the last few months! It makes me so excited to see more and more people joining the Youtube community. I don’t think there is another platform like this where we can call come together and create communities around wellness, fashion, beauty, and just about anything that inspires us to be our best selves! I’m so thankful that my friends Martha, Emily, Pick-Up-Limes, BeautyGloss, and all the other wonderful girls have been so open to working together and creating content together! I’ve asked this before, but this time if you think I should collaborate with anyone else that I may not know, don’t just comment here on my channel, but let them know as well! I’ll take a look through their videos and reach out myself, but you guys can help bring us together!

How many of you guys know who Martha Hunt is? Martha is not only a model I’ve admired since I started my career in Paris, but a human being that I have looked up too ever since we met backstage at the Victoria’s Secret Show in Paris. She’s a Victoria’s Secret Angel 👼, an angel in real life, and someone that I’m lucky enough to call my friend. For months we’ve tried to connect, but our schedules have been so hectic lately that we only just now were able to film together. So I hope you enjoy!

So I’m sitting here at the airport in Tokyo, taking a break from footage from my last ten days here! Once I get back to LA I’m going to get started on all the videos and I think we are going to dedicate an entire week to vlogs from Japan! To everyone who waited to meet me in the rain in Tokyo, I LOVE YOU, I’ll be back in April and I’m hoping that the weather will be much better.

I wanted to ask, would you guys like to see more of Max on my channel? Lately he’s warmed up to the idea of being in the vlogs, jumping into videos, and it makes me so happy when he does. I love having him along on this journey and I’d love to hear what you guys think! I hope you guys give this video a big thumbs up, hit that subscribe button, and let’s get ready for a new decade together!

Sending you all the love!

xx

Sanne

Check out Martha's Youtube - www.youtube.com/marthahunt
Martha's Instagram - @marthahunt

Come Say Hello!
Instagram: @sannevloet (
Twitter: @sannevloet (
Subscribe: Sanne Vloet Youtube
Tik Tok: @vloet (I promise you'll laugh 😂 😆)

Help me translate my video into your language!

sanne vloet,model,fashion model,cooking,amsterdam,new york city,netherlands,los angeles,wellness,healthy living,confidence,self esteem,community,self love,sanne,victoria's secret,vs angel,beauty,models off duty,super model,love,cbd,skincare,what's in my bag,purse,Tokyo,jetset,Martha hunt,bodycare,must haves,go to,dutch,Victoria's Secret angel,girl talk,girls,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar