Advertisement

THRONE OF ELDRAINE DRAFT!!! NO RARES AND ONE UNCOMMON STIPULATION DRAFT CHALLENGE!!!

THRONE OF ELDRAINE DRAFT!!! NO RARES AND ONE UNCOMMON STIPULATION DRAFT CHALLENGE!!! Welcome to a Throne of Eldraine Draft on MTG Arena! In this Throne of Eldraine Draft I was given a stipulation by my Patron Brent to draft a deck with only 1 Uncommon, and the deck was actually great and showed that you don't need Rares to have a great deck! Remember to like, share, and subscribe to support the channel! Feel free to discuss any element of the draft or the gameplay in the comments and I will gladly respond with my thoughts or answers!



To support my content and receive EXCLUSIVE rewards, check out our Patreon here:



If you want to catch me playing live, I stream several days a week on Twitch. My channel is called NicolaiBolas and can be found here:



This channel is partnered with TCGplayer, so when you are buying cards, boosters, or boxes, be sure to use my link to support the channel directly:



#ThroneOfEldraine #ThroneOfEldraineDraft #ELD

Throne of Eldraine Draft,Throne of Eldraine,Eldraine Draft,Draft Throne of Eldraine,Eldraine,MTG Throne of Eldraine Draft,Draft Eldraine,MTG Arena Throne of Eldraine,MTG Throne of Eldraine,Throne of Eldraine Draft Guide,Thrones of Eldraine Draft,Throne of Eldraine Limited,MTG Eldraine Draft,ELD,ELD Draft,MTG Arena,MTG,Magic the Gathering,Magic: the Gathering,Magic,Magic Draft,MTG ELD,MTG Arena Draft,NicolaiBolas,Nicolai Bolas,Magic the Gathering Draft,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar