Advertisement

The Art Of Good Sex (It Works Magically)

The Art Of Good Sex (It Works Magically) The art of good sex is my guide to you for a better sex and experiences with your sexual partners. It was a hard decision for me to share this info as the steps I'm sharing in the are of good sex are my private ways, and my ego fights me to not release it but here you go anyway.

I'm sharing the art of good sex for the betterment of the world. I want people to enjoy more with each other and spread more love and positive vibes. My experience since I started to enjoy sex and have awesome experiences is that I became more social, friendly, and happy in general. To add on top of that, seeing others enjoying themselves and smiling more than usually is an awesome extra bonus.

Please use the information here in the are of good sex for good, for making amazing friends and memories.

In the art of good sex you will find the steps you will need to follow in order to have the girl with you to relax, be at ease with and ultimately to open up to you. These steps are working for me in a very high percentage, and are universal.

Again this isn't to trick a girl to have sex with you, but to truly connect. If you try to manipulate someone with your tricks, you are an idiot and I feel sorry for you!

The world already sucks, lets make it a better place!

I hope you enjoy the art of good sex!

Subscribe here:






links to better every day social media:

















How To Talk To Girls (Plus Ideas What To Do In Your Case)





Masculine Energy (You MUST Know This About Masculinity)





Dating Advice AND Relationship Advice - Fundamental Problem - (Includes The Solution)





Confidence Demonstration!!! --Anyone can do it--





How To Make New Friends





How To Talk To Girls (And What To Say)


The Art Of Good Sex,sexual tension,dating,dating coach for men,great sex,sex tricks,passionate sex,magnetic behaviour,sex,how to be intimate with someone,be her number 1,how to be good in bed as a man,how to be good in bed,how to have orgasm,how to make her come,sex tips,how to have sex,sex advice,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar