Advertisement

Tapering off Antidepressants- A Journey To Me

Tapering off Antidepressants- A Journey To Me Part 3 - Results.
.
I am so happy to finally come to my last video, I've never been more nervous to post something in my life. I even contemplated not posting this for fear it may reach the wrong people. I had to release that thought quickly because I know my journey and these videos are needed. In my gut and my heart, we need them not just for learning what tapering off looks like, but to show the world that life is not perfect, that many of us struggle daily, that we have dreams and goals, and that what we put our minds too, we shall succeed. I am not perfect and I am done acting like it. I hope that this inspires you to be brave today.

Make sure you watch the video all the way to the end to see what I am launching TODAY! I am so excited. Its a long one, so grab some coffee!

If you have any questions about Antidepressants, depression, anxiety, ocd or anything related to life and our struggles, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I love you! .

Please visit my blog at Jacquisjournal.com

Journey

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar