Advertisement

Redefining 'Healthy Pregnancy' - Let's Talk About Exercise, Diet & Drinking More Water

Redefining 'Healthy Pregnancy' - Let's Talk About Exercise, Diet & Drinking More Water In today's video, I want to take a deep dive into our idea of a healthy pregnancy. I want to examine what can force us to have to adjust our expectations, go over some exercises dos and don'ts, give you tips on drinking enough water, and eating healthy.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a health care professional and all advice mentioned in this video should be discussed with the appropriate health professionals before being implemented.


M E N T I O N E D
Expecting and Empowered



Mamastefit


MamataYoga


Pine Integrated Health Centre



___


P L A N T I F U L M A M A

Instagram:

P L A N T I F U L M A M A P O D C A S T
iTunes
Google Play
Spotify
Soundcloud

S O C I A L
Instagram ‣
Goodreads ‣
Twitter ‣
Facebook ‣
Spotify ‣
Chubby's Instagram ‣


___


C O U P O N S
You get a discount, I get a discount!
🐝 Save major $$ with Honey extension ‣ joinhoney.com/ref/qprsir
😔 Better Help ‣
🎧 FREE Audible Trial ‣
📚 My Amazon Store ‣ 
🦋 Safe Products at The Honest Co. ‣
💰Ebates ‣
💻 Skillshare ‣
🍎 Thrive ‣
🏠 Airbnb $45 credit ‣
🚘 Turo $25 credit ‣


F A Q s :
‣ How old are you? 25 years old.
‣ What do you study? Bachelor of General Studies with minors in Business and Women Studies.
‣ Where are you from? Quebec City, Canada. Now live in Edmonton, AB.
‣ Where is your accent from? Quebec with a mixed of media influences.
‣ What's your ethnicity? I'm approximately a third French, a third Hispanic and a third Italian.
‣ What camera do you use? A Sony A5000.
‣ What editing software do you use? I use Final Cut Pro X.


___



F T C ‣ Not sponsored! All opinions are my own (obviously).


HATE/NEGATIVITY POLICY : All hate and insensitive comments will be removed from my channel, and the users will be blocked. I post videos online for my subscribers and my own enjoyment. Your negativity is not welcome, your comments will be deleted. Thank you!



thanks for watching!!!

love,
Laurie xxx

pregnant,pregnancy,pregnancy announcement,having a baby,baby,new baby,baby #1,bumpdate,birth vlog,family vloggers,family vlog,vlog,pregnancy update,pregnancy week by week,mama natural,mama glow,what to expect when you're expecting,the business of being born,pregnancy tag,pregnant tag,pregnant belly,pregnant belly growth,pregnancy transformation,bump growth,belly growth,first pregnancy,pelvic floor,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar