Advertisement

PT2 ”STAR SEEDS.. EVERYONE! IT’S HAPPENING 2020! THE GREAT DIVISION. GALACTIC ANCESTORS. THE EVENT!”

PT2 ”STAR SEEDS.. EVERYONE! IT’S HAPPENING 2020! THE GREAT DIVISION. GALACTIC ANCESTORS. THE EVENT!” #divinecollective #spiritualguidance #thebigevent

[What was so hard for me to explain in my video is that I died in a car accident in April ‘19 and was reincarnated back into my own body (that doesn’t happen often) after many past lives, this is my last reincarnation here on this plane of existence.. there won’t be a need to learn more after NEW EARTH. At the scene of the crash, Arch Angel Michael and my Arcurian Starseed son from the ninth dimension sent by GOD healed me and placed me back into this body to continue the work that’s needed.. (healing and raising the vibration of every soul) while diligently preparing for the big event. I am an ascended master here on earth joyously awaiting the great division!]

THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE BIG EVENT! THE GREAT DIVISION..

WHICH PATH TO TAKE?




Divine Cosmic Intervention Guidance And Support In Relation To The “Twin Flame” Journey. Galactic Light Keepers Interference On Your Behalf! Be Patient.. Stay Strong, Steadfast And Complete Within Your FAITH!




COMPLETION. DIVINE TIMING HAS ARRIVED!


I am in no way claiming to be overly religious or preaching religion through this outlet. Although I grew up Catholic and Christian so it is my base. I believe in GOD the ALL KNOWING source and I do believe that Jesus is the son of God whom I do call on, as well as a true ascendent master who’s teachings I love. Jesus is the the way the truth and the LIGHT! Jesus can crush ALL evil with LOVE. demons flee from the mere whisper of his name..

I am not a religious fanatic but a fanatic of TRUTH! (THE OLD NORMS AND STANDARDS ARE BEING ANNIHILATED! ITS TIME!!! THE YEAR OF REVEALATION! A GREAT SEPARATION AND NEW EARTH..)

I relate very much to David in the Old Testament..

I am a spiritual being and in earthly form has flaws.. and in no means perfect. I am a fighter. I am strong.. but I falter and also make mistakes and fall short. An Arcurian Starseed originating from Source and Light. Nevertheless.. I am a warrior who is full of faith and although humble.. I stand up for what I believe in.. sometimes I’m scared but I am in no means weak.. I have enemies and at times feel I’m at battle, alone on this journey. Weapons form against me and the road gets dark but I am TRUE and my soul is pure and I take on all battles because my faith is strong against any weapons that form against me.. because I know the team Who stands behind me.. galactic ancestors, ascended masters and arch angels alike.. all backed by God

#LOVEWINS..

Ascending to a higher calling will bring about hate as well as many enemies but just like David.. he knew without a shadow of a doubt who’s praises to sing because he never ever doubted the VICTORY!

DECEMBER WARRIOR!!!!

Channeled song for this reading:







“Hands, put your empty hands in mine..
And scars—show me all the scars you hide

Tears make kaleidoscopes in your eyes..
Love, if your wings are broken
Borrow mine until yours can open, too

Truth—I guess truth is what you believe in
And faith—I think faith is having a reason..

You’re not alone..”




Original Poetry: LOVE REIGNS |Decembers Divine555 ©️





Additional Channeled song:



“LOST ONES..”




TRIBUTE TO MY MOTHER🙏🏽🕊 (I LOVE THAT YOU’RE ALWAYS WITH ME..) XO🏹🏹🏹♥️


“I keep on breathing..”




Amy Winehouse🖤🕊9.14.83🎼🙏🏽




333 TUPAC 9.13.96🙏🏽 ⚔️🖤🎼🕊









Want to discover your natal chart placements?



















To book an intuitive reading contact me first through email: decembersdivine555@gmail.com





READINGS:

3 Card - $15.55 [10-15 min quick inspiration]
Basic Personal - $35 [15-30 min general]
Horoscope Sign - $55
Horoscope|In-Depth - $85.55
Twin Flame - $44
Twin Flame|In-Depth - $74.44
Journey Focus - $118.88 [after 3 focus points + $77]
Pendulum - $25 + [guided clarity]
Emergency|24 Hours - $155 | In-Depth + $30


[NO REFUNDS UNLESS UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES]







Love/Support/Donations:
Cash App: $DecembersDivine



My Amazon Wishlist”🌬



Donations -Accepted With Love To Help Grow The Channel For The Collective. Thank you♥️










NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT’S TRULY DIVINE..
🕊



www.decembersdivine555.com






My purpose is to clarify, channel energy and heal.. Everyone has their own free will to make the proper choices for themselves and their life path..

*Truthful Advice For Entertainment Purposes Only

December’s Divine555 ©️ 2019 all rights reserved.

EVENT!”

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar