Advertisement

Pokemon Sword and Shield Shiny Speculation - How'd I Do? (Part 2)

Pokemon Sword and Shield Shiny Speculation - How'd I Do? (Part 2) Hey guys, KangasKid18 here and welcome to PART 2 of my Pokemon Sword and Shield Shiny Speculation video. Today we're taking a look at some of the new Shiny Pokemon from the all new Pokemon SWSH - and grading how much I like them, as well as how close my shiny speculations were in the months leading up to release. Think I graded myself too harshly? Too leniently? Let me know in the comments below!

Shiny Pokemon featured in this video:

Shiny Nickit
Shiny Corviknight
Shiny Wooloo
Shiny Centiskorch
Shiny Rookidee
Shiny Frosmoth
Shiny Rolycoly
Shiny Sirfetch'd
Shiny Alcremie
Shiny Impidimp
Shiny Galarian Weezing
Shiny Cramorant
Shiny Galarian Ponyta
Shiny Polteageist
Shiny Morpeko
Shiny Duraludon
Shiny Zacian
Shiny Zamazenta

Join us on Twitch:

Chat with folks on the KangasCrew Discord:

Check out how my Living Shiny Dex is progressing:

Pokemon,Shiny Pokemon,Pokemon Sword and Shield,SWSH,SWSH Shiny,Pokemon SWSH,Shiny Nickit,Shiny Corviknight,Shiny Wooloo,Shiny Centiskorch,Shiny Rookidee,Shiny Frosmoth,Shiny Rolycoly,Shiny Sirfetch'd,Shiny Alcremie,Shiny Impidimp,Shiny Galarian Weezing,Shiny Cramorant,Shiny Galarian Ponyta,Shiny Polteageist,Shiny Morpeko,Shiny Duraludon,Shiny Zacian,Shiny Zamazenta,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar