Advertisement

Plan With Me | Nov. 25 - Dec. 1 | First Winter Spread

Plan With Me | Nov. 25 - Dec. 1 | First Winter Spread Did you get any snow yet? ❄️ We surely did where I live! This week, I made a spread using the Happy Planner Winter sticker book. No more Fall spread (at least for this year). I might hate the freezing cold and the shoveling, but I do love the white look of Winter. 😍

As my YouTube is slowly growing, if you liked this video, please take a second to leave a thumbs up. Any comments, suggestions and/or requests are more than welcome below as it helps me grow toward what you guys like to see! 😊 If you don't want to miss any of my future videos, make sure to subscribe to my channel. There's a new video every Monday!

Follow me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/create.plans

STICKER BOOKS
- Winter (Happy Planner)

PENS
- Sharpie pen
- Ink Joy Gel pen from Paper Mate
- Staedtler dual tip markers
- Micron 005

Music:

the happy planner,planner,plan,happy planner,bujo,bullet journal,work planner,planner spread,spread,weekly spread,classic planner,plan with me,timelapse,time lapse,create plans,coffee,fall,fall spread,planner community,winter spread,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar