Advertisement

PICK A CARD: DECEMBER🎊What to expect in LOVE and CAREER?

PICK A CARD: DECEMBER🎊What to expect in LOVE and CAREER? 🌹🦋SPECIAL READING (1-year insight reading for 2020)🦋🌹LIMITED SPACES ONLY…
- I look at the theme for each month of the year of what you can expect and look forward to and how to navigate this year. It’s the kind of reading that you can always look back to for guidance for each month of the year.
- £38.83 GBP ($50.12 USD) approx 30 mins. Quick 1-card reading to read the theme for each month.
- It can be general reading but I can also focus it as love forecast or career forecast or whatever you want to focus it on.
To book: paypal.me/theempresstarot2222/38.83
🌟FOR MY OTHER OFFERINGS PLS. EMAIL ME ON theempresstarot2222@gmail.com



My name is Grace. Allow me to shine a light to the dark parts of your soul to help on your own healing and empowerment so you can live your best life. ✨



🌞If you want more quick pick-a-card readings or want to simply connect with me you can do so on my Instagram: @theempresstarot2222 🌞



🌟I offer £15.00 (GBP) per question. You can find me on instantgo: or email me if you don’t have that app. For in-depth readings, details are down below. 🌟



💖If you liked what you heard and feel inspired to donate to my channel:
PayPal donation:


Amazon Tarot and Oracle cards Wish list:


*Thank you in advance for your support! It will encourage me so much, and I will make sure you receive an equal energy exchange. 💖



🌟For anyone who wants to book and purchase IN-DEPTH readings from me or want additional information about the readings I offer, please send me an email on theempresstarot2222@gmail.com My readings are booked within 4 business days after your payment. I do pre-recorded video readings. 🌟


⚡️⚡️(For EMERGENCY READINGS 24-48 hrs. +35% on the initial amount.)


Love and light,
Grace 🌹



Decks used in this video:


*Original Rider Waite Tarot Deck by A.E. Waite
*Tarot of the Hidden Realm by Julia Jeffrey and Barbara Moore
*After Tarot by Pietro Alligo
*Wild wisdom of the faery oracle by Lucy Cavendish
*The Power of Surrender Cards by Dr Judith Orloff
*The Enchanted Map oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
*Wisdom of the house of night by Colette Baron-Reid
*Chakra insight oracle cards by Caryn Sangster
*Art Through the Starstream Oracle by Cheryl Vambrach Rose
*The Tarot of Transformation by Willow Arlenea




#pickacard #theempresstarot2222 #december #tarotguidance

energy,update,guidance,pickacard,soulmates,twin flames,divine masculine,divine feminine,heart,emotions,mind,feelings,thoughts,mental,emotional,fated,destiny,advice,what to do,all signs,zodiac,astrology,leo,aries,sagittarius,libra,gemini,aquarius,pisces,cancer,scorpio,virgo,capricorn,taurus,love,relationships,karmic,divine,feminine,masculine,light,journey,tarot,reading,soul,connection,see,friend,lover,relationship,messages,family,december,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar