Advertisement

Pick a a Card- What's coming for you Next Month| This Month? *Timeless Reading*

Pick a a Card- What's coming for you Next Month| This Month? *Timeless Reading* Namaste!
Welcome to my channel.

This reading is about your next month/ coming month/ current month. Up to you -what you intend to know. This is a Timeless reading.

This video has been divided into two parts. Part I is in Hindi and Part II is in English. The content for the both is same.

Time Stamps

HINDI
Pile 1- 02:20
Pile 2- 11:37
Pile 3- 21:15
Pile 4- 32:28

ENGLISH- 41:07

Pile 1- 42:43
Pile 2- 49:48
Pile 3- 58:35
Pile 4- 01:08:00

Contact Details for Personal Readings:
Drop a mail at seraphiclight26@gmail.com
or
DM on my Instagram page-

Follow me on my Instagram page-

This is a general reading. The messages may or may not resonate with you. Take the messages which resonate with you.


Thank you for watching! :-)

#tarotreading #monthlyprediction #tarotreadinginhindi,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar