Advertisement

my realistic night time routine

my realistic night time routine Here are the link for all the products I used in the video!


HEY EVERYONE! It has been a minute since I've uploaded, but I am back! I have been getting a lot of request for this video actually so I am beyond excited that I got to partner up with Frank Body!
I have been using Frank bod forever and getting to work with them now is just so dope.I have another coming back video that will be posted in a few days just to kind of update you guys. I LOVE YOU!


Subscribe to my Channel HERE! -

My socials:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
SNAPCHAT: ellebell0504

elle danjean,elle,danjean,my realistic night time routine,nighttime routine,makeup routine,skincare routine,aesthetic,makeup,skincare,shower routine,beauty,shane dawson,bryce hall,tayler holder,addison easterling,jaden hossler,blake gray,loren gray,emma chamberlain,charli d'amelio,hannah meloche,summer mckeen,kenzie ziegler,vlog,loren gray tik tok,loren gray musically,grwm,lexi jayde,influencer,frank body,loren gray tiktok,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar